Do your apartments have WIFI, is there a cost?
Our flight arrives late, can we check in after 2100?
Do you provide towels?
We have a late return flight, is there somewhere we can store our bags?
How can we pay?
How many sets of keys can we have?
Do you have a minimum stay?
Can you book us a taxi?
How do we check in?
- As a guest, you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to. The apartment may not be used as a party space but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc. Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid any problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Budapest.
- Please don’t smoke in the apartment.
- Please respect our neighbours – normal working people who need to get up early and go to work every day so please respect the noise levels in the stairwells and courtyard as well as in the apartments especially between 21:00 09:00. In the event of making excessive noise/parties in the above time, the building management will call the police/apartment owners who will then ask you to leave without refunding your money.
- Parties are not allowed. In the event of having a party in the apartment the management will call the police/apartment owners who will then ask you to leave without refunding your money.
- Please turn off the lights if you leave the apartment; we try to keep prices low and would like to conserve energy.
- By staying in the apartment all guests are also required to adhere to our terms and conditions.
- Please lock the doors securely behind you when you leave and ensure windows are secure.
- Please dispose of any garbage in the apartment when you leave. Most apartments have a designated rubbish bin area in the building and your assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
- Maintenance problems will occur. Please inform us immediately of any damage incurred or failure of furnishings, lights or electrical products so we may get the item repaired/replaced to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible and ready for the next guests.
- Pets are generally not permitted, but permission may be granted in certain cases prior to arrival. Please check with us prior to making your reservation to prevent unnecessary problems at a later stage.
- Please note that the latest check out time is at 11:00 as we need to clean the apartment from 11:00 to 13:00 prior to the next check-in (13.00 is the normal check in time). Let us know in advance if you need a later check out time and we shall try to accommodate you wherever possible.
- An additional charge may apply in some circumstances for a late check out. We try to avoid this and try to be accommodating but sometimes it is unavoidable. Even then it will only be a small charge.
- Payments are only quoted in Euros (). The balance due on arrival may only be paid in other currencies strictly with the prior arrangement.
- Payment is to be made in full on arrival to the apartment.
- Keys to the apartment will not be given until all monies have been paid.
- A booking deposit of 20% may be requested to confirm a reservation. We will inform you if this is necessary.
- A security deposit may be requested and held until departure against damage caused to the apartment.
- The apartment will be cleaned only on departure unless otherwise arranged. Additional fees may apply.
- Arrival details are required at time of booking.
- The apartment accommodating the customer and all guests is to be used in a responsible manor and is to be left in a clean and tidy state upon departure. If any breakages/damages occur during your stay they are to be brought to the attention of the apartment owner.
- The apartment owner/manager cannot be held responsible for any thefts that may occur during your stay.
- If there are any queries regarding booking and or the apartment bring them to the attention of the apartment owner/manager immediately.
- Towels, bed linen and cleaning are all provided for the proposed stay, any additional towels or bed linen may involve a small charge.
- Check in to the apartment is from 13.00 hours. Early check in can be arranged depending on availability.
- Earlier check in and/or late check outs can be arranged only prior to arrival and may result in a small charge not more than 15 euros. This is only offered dependent on the apartments availability.
- All prices and rates quoted are fully inclusive of utilities, final cleaning, tourist taxes.
- This apartment does not accept stag/hen parties. If this condition is breached the owner has the right to refuse entry.
- The apartment owner will not be held responsible for any events beyond their control which may affect the customer’s use of the apartment. i.e. issues relating to the apartment building.
- If there are complaints from the building management, neighbours and/or the police regarding the use of the apartment the guests will be required to leave immediately.
- Should any of the apartments house rules or terms and conditions be breached at anytime during the guests stay guests will be required to leave the apartment.
- A refund may not be given to the guest if any of these terms are broken. The apartment owner/manager may use his or her discretion.
- Customer agrees to all the conditions stated above. Any breech of this terms and conditions may result in the cancellation of any provisional/confirmed bookings
- We make every attempt to ensure all facilities and appliances work for every guest. On occasion apartment services, appliances and facilities may be either unavailable and/or broken.
- Cancellation Policy: If the apartment is no longer required we should be informed immediately. Any no shows and late cancellations may result in a charge.